Durham Pals alongside HL No.2 of 1911 at Andrews House station
- Durham Pals were members of the Durham Light Infantry in WW1.
- The current Durham Pals will be giving demonstrations during this Great War Weekend.
- There will be a field kitchen, hot food 11-3, the British Legion & Durham Records Office.
- On Saturday HL No.2 will leave Andrews House with passenger trains at 10.30, 12, 1.30 & 3.
- On Sunday HL No.2 or Cochrane will depart every 45 minutes between 10.30 & 3.45.
- Trains call at Sunniside & Causey Arch, where AW No.2 is the pilot loco.
- There will be no service between Causey Arch & East Tanfield due to engineering works.