Search

Saturday 9 March 2013

Feedback

I would welcome feedback about this blog - please talk with me or email


TR Facebook may be the best method of interactive commenting.   I haven't generally enabled commenting on posts, because this blog is a simple daily pictorial rather than deep thought, and I want to avoid junk or having to moderate.   I spend much of my time working at the railway and maintaining this blog - let me know if you want to assist with either.

It would be particularly helpful to receive photos (800 pixels max if poss) of people doing normal useful stuff at the railway.   Good shots of locos are elsewhere, notably on TR Flickr.   I am grateful for and include train shots from regular photographers, but otherwise err away from shots without people, or where volunteers are being shown in a poor light.    I apologize if I stray from these principles - let me know if I should remove or amend any post which offends.

I attempt to maintain a set of useful links according as I see the Tanfield Railway locally (about 5 miles radius), within NE railways, and as a feature of NE England.    There are a few associated national links, plus photographers who work with us.   Please let me know whether you use these links, and of any other links which may fit.

Obviously you can have your own blog with a complementary or alternative tack - and we'll probably want to cross link.

If you have ideas on how to improve things, let me know.

Derek

No comments: